The Sikeston Convention & Visitors Bureau offers informative and exciting tours of the Sikeston Area. Tours may be customized to fit your particular needs. Please call the CVB at 471-6362 for more information.
Self Guided Tours (.pdf download)
Southeast Missouri Wine Trail Art & Antique Lovers Tour Veterans' Memorial Tour Nature, Hiking & Bird Watching
Sikeston Area Fall Harvest Tour
Three day/two night tour highlighting early fall harvest. Focus will be on row crops, vegetables and other specialty crops. Tour is designed to be an enlightening insight into agricultural diversity in southeast Missouri.
- Sikeston - Downtown Depot, Driving Tour of Sikeston’s Historic Homes, Lambert’s Café, Outlet Mall Shopping, Granny’s Antiques , Mid-Valley Irrigation
- Blodgett - Begg’s Family Farm
- Benton - Diebold’s Apple Orchard
- Commerce - River Ridge Winery
- Charleston - Lewis and Clark Memorial, Historical Society Home Tour, Soybean Harvest, River Grain Terminal
- East Prairie - Big Oak Tree State Park, Caboose,
- & more!